Join in and help us create more homes for more Kiwis.
Classic Builders is a success story that so far spans 20+ years. Now the third largest residential builder in New Zealand, Classic Builders has built over 5,000 homes – bringing so many home dreams to life.
We are a company with a clear mission - to pioneer the next generation of housing systems for Kiwis bringing affordability and excellence to the market – and we are looking for motivated and experienced building and construction professionals to play a part in helping us establish Classic Builders in your local community.
You might be a successful builder but lack the commercial skills to take your business to the next level.
You might have a lot of experience working in the construction industry and keen to start your own thing.
Classic Builders understands the challenges of competing in today’s market of national brands, big marketing budgets and lots of red tape. We started small in the Bay of Plenty, two guys keen to give it a go, and we are now a company that employs over 75 support staff including Designers, Quantity Surveyors, Accounting and Finance staff, Marketing, H&S and IT personnel.
Imagine what it would be like to tap into that experience, support and all the resources that comes with it?!
Teaming up with Classic Builders would mean you receive:
- Exclusive rights to promote the Classic Builders brand within your allocated territory
- Access to over 150 plans and exclusive designs
- Full design and QS service
- Procurement, logistics and supplier optimisation
- Accounting and Finance services including payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable and bank reciliation
- Access to our proprietary Customer Relationship Management and Project Management software.
- Marketing expertise and advice.
- Business support services including business planning, benchmarking and mentoring.
Operating under guidance from the Classic Support Office, we have existing process and systems already in place so that you have the potential to supercharge your business.
Our intention is to evolve and lead the residential building industry in New Zealand.